Yep, that's pretty much what we did before moving up and using the ejbjar
task.  This is clearly an undesirable solution...

-Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jepp, Daniel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 10:50 AM
To: 'McVeigh, Ryan'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: ejbjar and issues with class loading?

Thanks Ryan,

I have worked out my solution which may be the same as you have just
mentioned. If i copy all my compiled source to another directory and delete
the ejb files and then make this then classpath for <wlclasspath> then it
all works perfectly.

What i have been trying to do is to set the <wlclaspath> by just limiting
the files encluded on this using a fileset. I have had no joy with this.

What i intend to do is when i compile (before my ejbjar task) i will copy
all the compiled code to another directory then set <wlclasspath> to this
directory then delete it...

If anyone knows of a way round this, like Ryan id be most interested.

Ryan is this what you used to do?