[Via Communist Internet... http://www.egroups.com/group/Communist-Internet ]

[Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
.

CIAs report slammed
    Pyongyang, September 22 (KCNA) -- The CIA was reported to have published
a report in which it absurdly asserted that the DPRK, China and Russia
continue exporting weapons of mass destruction, missile technology and their
parts to different countries. Papers here today dismiss this as an impudent
act reminding one of a thief crying "stop the thief".
    Rodong Sinmun says in a signed commentary that the united states is the
world's biggest producer of weapons of mass destruction with the greatest
military spending on earth and the world's most profitable and biggest
dealer in arms. The commentary goes on:
    Nevertheless, the u.s. is faulting other countries, while shelving this
hard fact. This is not merely intended to justify its moves.
    In spreading such sheer rumors about other countries' "missile export"
the U.S. seeks to prove the validity of its moves to provide a missile
"shield". No matter what lies and rumour the U.S. may float in a bid to
justify its space militarization and arms race it can never succeed.
    Minju Joson says in a signed commentary warns that the dprk can never
remain a passive onlooker to the U.S. fuss of citing the DPRK as a pretext
to justify its moves.
    The DPRK will never allow anyone to hurt and slander it.