A new virus is spreading by email that masquerades as a
chance to vote for peace. Please do not fall for this virus
and attempt to vote for peace.

(You can vote for peace by attending the rally in D.C. on
the East Coast and San Francisco or Los Angeles on the West
Coast on Sept. 29. See http://www.internationalanswer.org
for details.)

Here's a description of the virus:

"Vote" arrives in an in-box with the subject line "Peace
between America and Islam." The body text of the e-mail
reads "Hi. Is it a war against America or Islam? Let's vote
to live in peace." Included in the e-mail is an attached
document called WTC.exe. When the attachment is
double-clicked, the computer is infected.

Here's a link to a report on the virus:

http://www.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/01/09/24/010924hnvote.xml?0924alert