From: mart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 December 2001 02:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Bush's Inexperience is Showing...by Eric Margolis
[WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK]

Miroslav knows this full well, and I don't know why he persists in
posting crap like this from Margolis and the Toronto Sun.. He means
well, but this is
*not*
helping the cause.The extreme right already have their own well oiled
propaganda machine. We don't need to help them  further disseminate
their sh**. mart.