Title: Message

  Wasteneys Associated Consultants
   259 Faircrest Road
   Ottawa, Ontario,
   K1H 5C9

  Tel: 613 - 733 5119
  Fax: 613  - 733 5194

Email   < geoffrey.wasteneys@ sympatico.ca>

Many years in the field of immigration.  I have been particularly involved  in securing Employment Authorization to enable persons with appropriate skills to work temporarily in Canada. In many cases, this  has enabled them to apply later for immigration.   Also, of course  Independant immigration applications, family groups, sponsorship, business immigration, visitors visas, caregivers etc,

I have handled immigration procedures from a wide range of countries and a lot of difficult cases.

Geoffrey Wasteneys