On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 06:20:11PM +0100, Jean Spirat wrote:
> drivers/built-in.o: In function `calc_rttavg':
> aoecmd.c:(.text+0x9a12f): undefined reference to `aoedbg_rtt'

There's a new source file.  I have updated the patch to account for
that.

>  If there is a way to make a debian module package instead i am also
> interested :)  Any way to make it installable automaticaly on a debian
> system will fit.

I have a skeleton file tree and a couple of scripts that I could
share, if you would like to create a deb from the aoe module.  I
couldn't help you get it working, but it might give you a head start.
If that sounds interesting, email me off list, and I'll send you the
materials.

--
  Ed Cashin <ecas...@coraid.com>