While the AOLserver 3.5.11 release was tagged back in October 2003, the
last 3.5.x source archive on SourceForge was 3.5.6!  So, I've prepared a
3.5.11 source archive and have uploaded it to SourceForge.

    https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3152

It will take several hours for the SourceForge mirrors to pick up the
file.  It should be available on the mirrors by tomorrow, for sure.

    http://aolserver.com/downloads/aolserver-3.5.11-src.tar.gz

The latest stable releases are AOLserver 3.4.2, 3.5.11 and 4.0.7.  I
will be leaving the 3.5.6 release available for download and if no one
gives reason why they must use 3.5.6 as opposed to 3.5.11, I will take
3.5.6 down sometime in September.

Please, if you're already running a 3.5.x server, please begin upgrading
to 3.5.11 and provide feedback to me directly, or to the AOLSERVER
discussion mailing list.  Thanks!

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]