Op Tue, 25 Sep 2012, schreef Jeff Rogers:

Anything else to add?

IPV6, please, please, please!

Seriously, lack of IPV6 support is the perfect excuse to phase out an AOLServer installation.

Depending on how long it will take to produce 4.6, maybe even consider a 4.5 series release with ipv6, I have noticed any instabilities of my patch at least.

My patch: http://www.freepascal.org/~daniel/aolserver-ipv6support.diff

Daniël