The text beginning at "Content-Dis..." should be on the next line by
itself. If the browser hasn't changed, but the server has, then there
is something on the server side that's at fault. How are you processing
the incoming files? I.e. show us the code that touches file uploads in
your ADP or Tcl lib.

/s.