Brad:  Your spam filter refuses to receive mail from me because I'm
    on DSL, sigh.  So, I'm sending response via list:

On 2004.03.04, Brad Chick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes. That works. But that only gives me the top ten values. I then need to
> get the keys to those values, because I need to go pull some other data
> with those keys.

set items [list]
foreach {key value} [nsv_array get foo] {
    lappend items [list $key $value]
}

set topTen [lrange [lsort -decreasing -index 1 $items] 0 9]

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]