Sure does. Against aolserver 3 I very successfully use the rlreturnz
module - see:

http://openacs.org/forums/message-view?message_id=32589

I believe that this was the basis for nsreturnz which is in the aolserver cvs:

http://aolserver.cvs.sourceforge.net/aolserver/nsreturnz/

Having said that, the preferred future direction seems to be ns_adp_compress:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&group_id=3152&atid=353152&aid=1099613

On 6/26/06, Hamilton Chua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I would like to ask if AOLServer supports gzip compression, similar to
Apache's mod_gzip.

Thanks,

Hamilton

Mark Aufflick