Muhammad,
use any language and an IDE-free build procedure. I would say that using
ant or maven and build.xml would also be acceptable.

Mikel

Al 03/19/2014 09:09 AM, En/na Francis Tyers ha escrit:
> El dc 19 de 03 de 2014 a les 13:03 +0500, en/na Muhammad Mohsin Khan
> Niazi va escriure:
>> Hi I want to use Java for
>> "Command-line_translation_memory_fuzzy-match_repair" is it a good idea
>> or should I learn python (or some other language) I am willing to
>> learn any other language or tools
> You can use Java, but I'd recommend that you keep it compilable by
> people who don't use IDEs, so provide a Makefile and clear
> instructions.
>
> Fran

Mikel L. Forcada (http://www.dlsi.ua.es/~mlf/)
Departament de Llenguatges i Sistemes InformĂ tics
Universitat d'Alacant
E-03071 Alacant, Spain
Phone: +34 96 590 9776
Fax: +34 96 590 9326