Dear Apertiumers,

I think that the apertium-spa-ita pair deserves a stable status. I've just
commited a version with testvoc having only some errors for some clitic
combinations and some np. I think we can live with them for now.

On the other hand, after last improvements:

   - the naive coverage is above 95% on Europarl.
   - the bilingual dictionary has more than 16k lemmata
   - most of the contrastive phenomena are covered by around 90 rules in
each translation direction
   - WER is under 20% in both directions (Italian to Spanish better than
Spanish to Italian)

I tried to follow the instruction provided at
http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Release but I guess they are a bit outdated
and I got stuck at the "make dist" step (almost the first one).

Could anybody help?

best,
Gema

--