I have now enabled Fedora 33, though there are some new weird build
failures I need to deal with.

I often forget to enable new Fedora versions because OBS takes a while to
allow them, so I have to remember to check OBS 1-2 months after the
distro's release ... and I forget to do that. One of the things I want to
do is move RPM builds back under my own control, to avoid this and many
other issues.

Plus I've been fighting an osc failure for a while, and only just now found
this workaround:
https://github.com/openSUSE/osc/issues/771#issuecomment-668556447

-- Tino Didriksen