Missatge de Aure Séguier <a.segu...@locongres.org> del dia dv., 27 de gen.
2023 a les 16:41:

> Hi
>
> I'm desperately trying to join Apertium IRC to talk about this but I
> can't, so I will use this mailing list instead.
>
> We would like to propose subjects for GSoC related to occitan language. We
> have 2 ideas :
> - Convert the occitan-french pair to recursive transfert. I think Hector
> Alos would agree to be the mentor on this one.
> - Add two occitan varieties (provençal and limousin) to the occitan-french
> pair. I could mentor this one, and Lo Congrès would provide lexicons (for
> conjugations and translations) to pour in Apertium monodix and bidix.

I will be happy to co-mentor either or even both (if Apertium receives
grants this year and suitable students appear). As far as rewriting the
transfer rules using apertium-recursive is concerned, a co-mentor with
experience in the module would be highly desirable. I have written most of
the rules using the traditional system of transfer rules, but I have no
experience with apertium-recursive.

 Hèctor