Hello all again,

I managed to resolve the above issue but couldn't think of a more
appropriate title. Basically I am deriving nouns using dimunitives
(classes 12 and 13 in Bantu). However the resulting derived noun still
is required to retain its original number morphology. Hence the need
for class 12 to refer back to other noun classes. There is a further
need, however, for the resulting derived noun to be tagged "<cl12>"
for example for concordance with any adjective/ qualificative that may
follow. I am using class 3 as an example in the following file (lines
163 and 164):
https://gitlab.com/zangaphee/CiBantu/-/blob/master/twoc/apertium-nya/apertium-nya.nya.lexc

...and I have crudely inserted a tag "<cl12>" somewhere where it
doesn't cause any immediate errors however, I am sure this not a
solution. Is there any example anywhere or any hint on how I may
replace the "cl3" tag with "cl12" elegantly before hitting the
constraint grammar step?

Rgds, Za.