Ok thank you mr Daniel.
I would like to ask you about another project to put it in my mind which is building the "Language Server Protocol" if it wasn't assigned to anyone and if there's a code challenge to complete it to contribute with you. I'm also still interested in the Node project that you said you are not sure about it (I need to contribute to it so I need to know information about it if it is still available)