I'm sorry for being late Daniel, there're many things I'm searching for
this time like:
The basics of making a server since the documentation  of LSP is poor for
making javascript server or C# since those are the 2 languages that I
understand well

Also, on the way I should connect it to the existing editors since you need
me to connect it to an existing one.
This is taking me long since I can't find someone made it before me on
github or any other coding platform(all of them made the extension part not
only the server and I can't find anyone playing with the received json to
do anything with it but all of them make diagnostics on the file used on
the new instance opened by the extension)