True, but it's not much work to make it run on Linux. Just have to call
gksudo instead of downloading 7z files.

Since it seems OmegaT is important to people, I'll commit to ensuring
omegat-native works on the same platforms that the nightly builds target,
before marking lttoolbox-java as deprecated.

-- Tino Didriksen