Hi,

For the next version of spa-arg and arg-cat, I would like to include "style preferences" on Aragonese generation, so that users can chose different stylistic variants to be generated.

In fact, the current arg-cat pair already allows "generation preferences" for Catalan. But I see that they do not appear in beta.apertium.org when I select Aragonese -> Catalan translation, in contrast with what happens if I select "Spanish -> Catalan" or "Norwegian Bokmål -> Norwegian Nynorsk". It seems that apy/html-tools is not aware of arg-cat allowing preferences. How should that be indicated?

Thanks,

Juan Pablo