No, there is currently no way to run the whole pipe in Java, and we have no
plans to upgrade the Java port to be usable.

For easier administration, you can run Apertium in a Debian/Ubuntu Docker
container. Either via the apertium-apy server, or execute the pipe directly.

Pure Android version would similarly need a native NDK build of the tools.
We know it all builds on NDK and runs on Android, but haven't taken the
time to build an actual app.

-- Tino Didriksen