Ten Things to Expect from Obamacare in 2014

<http://www.activistpost.com/2013/10/ten-things-to-expect-from-obamacare-in.html>

<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--Sv7pDp-i4M/Ul8iR_dHafI/AAAAAAAAUsg/8k9JhaabUnM/s1600/obamacare_dees.jpg>
Dees Illustration <http://www.dees2.com/>

Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D.

APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "APFN" group.
to apfn+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
--- Begin Message ---
(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the
end of this message.)

Links are generally posted at my web site
http://devvy.net/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/r/alerts/287911392043/
______________

Posted on my web site with links; www.devvy.com

The items below will remain posted until October 18, 2013

Set up by the Marxist in the White House - one of his dozens of Czar's.
Snooping on purchases we all make in the hands of the incompetent.

Remember the stories the other day about lost laptops exposing private,
personal information including SSNs of veterans by the VA? Think that won't
happen here? We know NSA employees used their jobs to spy on love interests.
Not one - not ONE incumbent in Congress deserves to win their primary next
year. What is it going to take for the people to boot their corrupt backsides
out of office?

Federal consumer 'protection' bureau to monitor 80% of all credit card
transactions

Litigating? Litigating while a soldier is dying and needs a priest?

DOD Refuses to Say If It Would Stop Priest from Giving Last Rites to Dying
Serviceman—‘We Are Currently Litigating’ Matter

Same thing I've been trying to tell folks since in 1993. It just took longer as
the govmint continues to print their worthless funny "money"

The Greatest Debt Crisis The World Has Ever Seen Is Coming

Liberals suddenly screaming mad about rate shock, Healthcare.gov disaster

Act surprised:

Reports of ObamaCare fraud emerge in Tennessee

"Scam artists have seemingly found a friend in ObamaCare. Reports are emerging
that shysters are using Tennessee residents’ relative lack of knowledge about
the new health care law to defraud them.Scam artists, for example, are making
calls claiming they need Social Security numbers to sign people up for a new
ObamaCare insurance card, according to a statement from the Tennessee
Department of Commerce and Insurance".

Democrats Run America's Ten Poorest Cities

1000% unconstitutional. Those subsidies come from borrowed money since the U.S.
Treasury is long past broke. The debt is passed along to us:

Add It Up: The Average American Family Pays $6,000 a Year in Subsidies to Big
Business

Obama outsources nation’s economic management to Bain consultant

And, in one of the most liberal cities in the country:

SHOCK VIDEO: College Students Blame Obama, Dems For Shutdown

UPDATED* The List: Unnecessarily Shut Down by Obama to Inflict Public Pain

Unbelievable, massive waste paid for with debt - borrowed "money" -- slapped on
our backs

Brand new military planes headed for 'boneyard'

Green Energy Co. Folds after Obama gives it $99.8 Mil

Death benefit for millionaire senator's wife questioned

Chris Christie really does need to re-register as a Democrat

NJ property taxes up 13% under Christie

Fukushima: Radioactive Effluent Circulating Into all Oceans

“Seawater is being poisoned at a continuous rate” from Fukushima plant — Source
of life on which our lives depend is being corrupted

Americans Will Have Very Limited Doctor Choices on Obamacare Exchanges

National tragedy that has enriched the big pharmacutical companies billions and
members of Congress who received bribes from them:

22 Medical Studies Show Vaccines Can Cause Autism

How 'smart teeth' could detect health habits

What John Adams Foretold Has Come True

Parents' Guide to Video Games

Just wait. Exhibitionists and perverts here will make the same demand here:

Public masturbation not a crime: Swedish court