APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "APFN" group.
to apfn+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
--- Begin Message ---
*Hi, Deanna,
*
*I have always enjoyed your programs in the past and enthusiastically look
forward to being your guest on Wednesday, 10/30/13 at noon time EDT. The
"Two Oswalds" creation by the CIA is not a simple and questionable "theory"
but a fact, and the (verrry suppressed) research done by John Armstrong
proves it over and over.  Yup, we were deceived. Can't wait to tell you the
details.
*
*Blessings, Pat*
www.patshannan.us

My radio program: Monday-Friday, 11 am to 1 pm (CT)
www.republicbroadcasting.org
My radio schedule: http://www.spingola.com/radio_schedule.html
Spingola Specials <http://www.spingola.com/SpingolaSpecials.html>-
commercial-free interviews; audio files: www.spingolaspeaks.info

   (Dr. Ralph Cinque is a nutritionist and chiropractor in Houston, Texas.
In recent years he founded the Oswald Innocence Project seen at
www.oswald-innocent.com)

I would like to recommend a new book, *The JFK Assassination & The
Uncensored Story of the Two Oswalds* by Pat Shannan.  It is essentially a
synopsis of John Armstrong's massive tome, *Harvey and Lee*. You may know
that the earlier book is over 1000-pages long and costs many hundreds of
dollars. So, for those who would like to get the gist of it without
spending so much time and money, there is Pat's book.

Pat has a close working relationship with John Armstrong, and one of the
chapters (on the Tippit murder) was written directly by Armstrong. There is
also a chapter by Jim Marrs on the mysterious deaths of JFK witnesses.

I am a strong advocate of the Armstrong theory of the Two Oswalds.  I am
drawn by all the circumstantial evidence that he cites: dual schools, dual
addresses, witness testimonies, such as the people from North Dakota, Laura
Kittrell one of the Texas Employment Commission personnel who interviewed
both Oswalds, the school psychiatrist from New York City when both boys
were there, and more. Then, there is all the info about the two different
Marguerites, one being very short and quite old (with whom we are familiar)
and the other being tall and glamorous and much younger.

But, the thing that convinces me the most is this: the utter impossibility
of Oswald having taught himself Russian. The official story has it that he
went to Japan in early 1956 sans any Russian and came back in September,
1959; and when he showed up at El Toro Air Station in California in
December 1959, he was already well-versed in Russian: speaking it, reading
it, the works. And to this day, people try to defend the idea that he just
got out a few books and started studying on his own. The truth is there is
not even any evidence of that. Two of his Marine buddies from Japan, Zack
Stout and George Wilkins, said he never did anything with Russian or even
mentioned any desire to learn it while over there. They tried to speak to
the Warren Commission but were turned down.

John Armstrong (and Pat Shannan) say that the Oswald we know never even
went to Japan, that he was an East European native whose first language was
Russian, that he may have been an orphan who was brought over here after
WW2, as many were. And when it was observed that he bore a close physical
match to another boy, a native American boy Lee Oswald, a decision was made
to merge their identities in preparation for a false defector program which
did transpire.

But, there is more in this book than just a synopsis of Armstrong's ideas.
Pat is a tenacious investigative reporter. He had a close friendship with
Madeleine Browne (LBJ's longtime mistress with whom he had a son) and
through Madeleine he met Marina Oswald. Did you know, for instance, that
Marina Oswald reported that she was sexually abused- nightly, for months on
end- by Secret Service agents or FBI agents or both?

For me, Pat uncovered a lot of interesting facts. Did you know that George
Applin, one of the Texas Theater witnesses, reported that sitting some rows
behind Oswald in the Texas Theater at the time of his arrest was Jack Ruby?
George was adamant about that until his death, which came early. That's
right; he is listed as one of the many mysterious JFK deaths.

Here is the link to Pat's book, which is well worth the $20 plus $5 for
shipping.

http://patshannan.us/books-videos/books/the-jfk-assassination-and-the-uncensored-story-of-the-two-oswalds/

 Ralph Cinque <oswaldinnoc...@yahoo.com>

Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 12:05 PM