Folks  I am just passing this along.  I've been getting news alerts from

them for a number of years.  They really stay on top of everything

and I've found them to be a good news source.  If you are able to

and interested in lending support, please do.   They're legit as far

as I know.   You may already be familiar with them, but I don't
know what you all get in your inbox.

I have not been very active lately as I have not had the time.  But
I look at everything that comes in and hope to be able to get
involved again.  I appreciate all that everyone is doing.

Never surrender!

Blessings and Merry Christmas to all.

Mary Seales
Natural Born Citizen
God Bless America

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and
scorned. When his
cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a
Patriot." - Mark Twain

I voted for the Mormon, not the moron