APFN-1 YahooGroups:

APFN MSG BOARD:
`In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.'
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN CONTENTS PAGE:
http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm

APFN TWITTER
http://twitter.com/signup?follow=APFN1

Find elected officials, including the president, members of
Congress, governors, state legislators, local officials, and more.
http://congress.org/congressorg/dbq/officials/

SUPPORT APFN:
PMB 206, 7549 W. CACTUS RD. #104, PEORIA, AZ 85381

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "APFN" group.
to apfn+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
--- Begin Message --- The NSA is arguing that they are keeping us safe by spying on us. That if not for them the Boggie Man is going to get us. Really? If the NSA spying program is so effective at protecting us then how is it that they missed online criminals stealing 40 million credit cards from Target this year. You would think that if they were trying to protect us and if they were effective they would have noticed that.

I think the NSA has a different purpose that has nothing to do with our safety but rather more Orwellian as Edward Snowden says.

I'm Marc Perkel - And I approved this message!

Marc Perkel
7498 Chestnut St.
Gilroy, CA. 95020
For verification: 415-987-6272 or m...@perkel.com
My blog: http://marc.perkel.com

Founder of the Church of Reality
http://www.churchofreality.org
If it's real, we believe in it!
Reality changed my life. It can change your life too. Make Reality part of your daily life.
Proud member of the Reality Based Community.

To change your options:
http://mailman.ctyme.com/options/news/apfn%40apfn.org

News mailing list
n...@ctyme.com