and not much is scarier than Hitlery.  Saw Hillary's America this weekend and
it was great. The theatre was full.  I was most annoyed to learn that Harkins
which is my favorite local theatre hadit showing in only two theatres in the
whole of Maricopa county;   one was about an hour  and a half driveaway and one
that I consider to be in a real ghetto mall.   Typical b.s. when it has
anything to dowith our voice.   They make it harder for us and anything that
has to do with truth and conservativevalues.   Please support this movie;
D'Souza has gone through many hardships to get out the truth andis now a felon
who cannot vote due to the trumped up charges against him.
Ironicallyinfuriating since the subject of the movie is about the country's
leading criminal and also since Obama is so anxious to unleash real (violent)
criminals upon us and wanting to give themthe vote.   And probably already has.
 Not to mention the number of illegals who have alreadyvoted.
http://nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/
 above - interesting read regarding Obama's brother - found on several news
sites
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/cops-protesters-gear-hot-day-marches-ahead-dnc-40833182

Many things are brewing for the party of donkeys and demoncats even before
their clown convention begins.

Hopes this bodes badly for them.

Mary Seales
Natural Born Citizen

 **Those who don't want to  fight will be eaten by those who do**