Hi,

As far as I remember it should also contain:

* Allow (pretty much any) string as OID. E.g. "whatever-oid" is often used instead of real OID by Sun/Oracle servers. And I have even see it recommended practice.

* Do not die when some of the schema parts is not there at all. E.g. Active Directory does not have SYNTAX definitions at all. It is OK to have these parts as null in the parsed schema, just the schema parser must not die on NPE or similar error during parsing.

Once you have the new parser working for your scenarios I can update my connector to a new Dir API version. And the I can run the tests with my private directory server ZOO.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect