Hi,

we have completely rewritten this part.

You should now use the AdDirSyncRequestFactory class to get an instance of the AdDirSyncRequest class:

AdDirSyncRequestFactory factory = ( AdDirSyncRequestFactory ) codec.getRequestControlFactories().
            get( AdDirSyncRequest.OID );

AdDirSyncRequest adDirSyncRequest = factory.newControl();

the you can feed the request with what you want.

and

AdDirSyncResponseFactory factory = ( AdDirSyncResponseFactory ) codec.getResponseControlFactories().
            get( AdDirSyncResponse.OID );
AdDirSyncResponse adDirSyncResponse = factory.newControl();
factory.decodeValue( adDirSyncResponse, <payload> );

Note that the decoding is done by the API, so you just need to fetch the instance that has been constructed to get the response's content.

Hope it helps...