Hi all,

I would like to discuss submitting the NetBeans plugin to NetBeans.org for inclusion in their plugins downloads.

I believe the plugin is now as functional for the current AOO version as is was for Ooo when it was available on NetBeans.org here [1].

The current way of distribution of the binary has been linking to different developers personal folders on people.apache.org as the latest updates are made.

This results in multiple updates to the wiki to point at different locations as new updates are made. [2].

As updates are made lazy consensus could be used to update netbeans.org.

One alternative would be for AOO to distribute the binary with other downloads.

Thanks,
Carl

[1] http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/2320/openoffice-org-api-plugin

[2] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration