Hello,

In a starbasic-dialog I have a part of the background white color (really
only(!) a part).

For this I use com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlFixedText and set .TabIndex to 1.

At the same time there is a com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlFixedHyperlinkModel
which should be above the white background.

If i use the following code:

fhm =
dia_ueber.Model.createInstance("com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlFixedHyperlinkModel")
With fhm
   .Name = "Hyperlink1"
   .PositionX = 7
   .PositionY = 95
   .Width = 80
   .Height = 14
   .Label = "www.jm-schmidt.de"
   .URL = "http://www.jm-schmidt.de";
End With
dia_ueber.Model.insertByName(fhm.Name, fhm)

is the text of the control is _not visible_, but the link _is nevertheless
active_.

If i use:

fhm =
dia_ueber.Model.createInstance("com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlFixedHyperlinkModel")
With fhm
   .Name = "Hyperlink1"
   .PositionX = 7
   .PositionY = 95
   .Width = 80
   .Height = 14
   .Label = "www.jm-schmidt.de"
   .URL = "http://www.jm-schmidt.de";
End With
dia_ueber.Model.insertByName(fhm.Name, fhm)

then the text of the control is _visible_, but the link is _not active_.

What can I do?

Greetings,
Jörg