Hello Regina,

> From: Regina Henschel [mailto:rb.hensc...@t-online.de]

> I want to write a Basic macro to preview an .xhp file while
> editing it.
> Viewing such file works fine with LoadComponentFromUrl with protocol
> "vnd.sun.star.help", if the file is inside a .jar container.
>
> But how can I modify or create or zip/unzip the content of such
> container using a Basic macro? A SimpleFileAccess sees it
> only as file,
> not as folder.

You mean sure the error occurs at line "ooo_zipper.initialize(args())" in the
sample code:

'...
ooo_zipper = createUnoService("com.sun.star.packages.Package")
Dim args(0) As Variant
args(0) = ConvertToURL("D:\sample.jar")
ooo_zipper.initialize(args())
'...

In this case, I know no solution. I would use a command line tool, which you
can also put together with your Basic macro in an extension if necessary. for
example http://www.info-zip.org/Info-ZIP.html

Ok, this solution is operating system dependent, but I know no better.

Greetings,
Jörg