Hi All,

I have created Maven bundles for the four Java UNO jar files previously released by OpenOffice.org v3.2.1. juh-4.1.2-bundle.jar [1], jurt-4.1.2-bundle.jar [2], ridl-4.1.2-bundle.jar [4], unoil.jar-4.1.2-bundle.jar [5]

and additionally officebean-4.1.2-bundle.jar [3]

These files are currently staged on Apache Nexus repository with links below.

The jar files were copied from my installed AOO 4.1.2 program/classes directory. I added META-INF/LICENSE and NOTICE files. Java source files used for *-4.1.2-sources.jar were copied from the SVN tag AOO3412. Javadoc files used for *-4.1.2-javadoc.jar were generated from these sources.

ridl.jar is built from a mix of java sources and classes generated from IDL files during a complete office build. A META-INF/README file is included in the sources and javadoc jars to explain this.

unoil.jar is completely built from IDL generated classes during a complete office build. A META-INF/README file is included in the sources and javadoc jars to explain this.

These jars and the .pom files were PGP signed by me on my machine.

Maven repository guidelines [6]
Apache Maven Publishing [7]

Please feel free to download and verify the crypto signature, checksums, etc. and review the contents.

If there are no objections to the above proposal by midnight GMT Friday December 18th, then I will invoke Lazy Consensus and proceed to implement the above proposal. Following this I will update the wiki page to describe the steps to reproduce future updates.

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenoffice-1010/

[2] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenoffice-1011/

[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenoffice-1012/

[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenoffice-1013/