Anyone have any experience with or recommendation on whether I could pull & re-use 12' X 4-5" lodgepole pine trellis posts that have only been in the ground since 2011? I have a small block of trees that I may need to remove after this season. I hope to re-wind and re-use the wire, but am unsure if the poles will maintain enough integrity having already been pounded in -- and then go through being pulled out. Posts are expensive, but not nearly as expensive as the lesson of learning that "used" posts might give up on me when I get my first real crop on new trees...

Thanks!

Bruce Hollabaugh
Production Manager
Hollabaugh Bros., Inc.