I don't know but look into Chateau. Spray it in the spring and it holds
back the weeds all season. I keep it off the trunks of the trees by hand
spraying a circle around each tree and then following up with a larger
power hand gun sprayer at low pressure with a V tip. You will need a gram
scale, the rates are crazy low, like 4 oz per acre or something...
https://www.valent.com/agriculture/products/chateau/index.cfm