Thanks, I was more wondering how close to try and get to the infection period
due sometime tomorrow morning.  We are mostly
in bloom with some varieties nearly complete petal fall and others (honeycrisp)
at full bloom.  There are very few flowers still to open and I expect that this
will be the only strep spray necessary.  The forecast is slight chance of
showers daily going forward.

Sent from my iPhone