For the first year ever I havent seen any FB here is western Illinois, could it
be th 86 degree days we had burned it out, I believe FB burns out after a few
hot days, some dont believe this but experience has taught me it is true, Shoot
bligt and root sucker blight has allways been a problem, I am sceptical that
these antobiotic sprays work at all, only good for the blooms and chemical
dealers, Copper does work well on young hursery and non-bearing trees that get
shoot blight where your not woried about fruit finish, My person opiniion, low
soil levels of copper, (do a leaf anayisis) make the tree stressed and
contribute to FB. Just my 2 cents worth, Lee Elliott, Upstart Nursery,
Winchester Illinois