Got it, things are good in New Zealand!
Dave Gleason

On February 19, 2018, at 3:47 AM, Jon Clements <jmcext...@gmail.com> wrote:

Apple-crop has been kind of quiet, I have three things on my mind:

1.) testing apple-crop to make sure it's still working

2.) if interested, follow International Fruit Tree Association while in New
Zealand on Twitter using the hashtag #iftaNZ, or by visiting it's Facebook
Page, https://www.facebook.com/IFruitTree/

3.) check out the newly revised MyIPM app or both iOS and Android, search for
MyIPM in their respective app stores; the app is designed to help with
fungicide and insecticide resistance management, however, it has lots of other
useful information to make spray decisions, all at your (smartphone) finger
tips -- feedback on using it can be directed at me...

Spring is coming...

Jon

--

JMCEXTMAN (aka Jon Clements)