can anyone recommend a computer software program for spray records?
John Bruguiere
Dickie Bros. Orchard

On 2/27/2012 10:50 AM, Fleming, William wrote:

*We used a device from the same company with the same mode of action to repel birds.*

*Work great for a couple of days till they got used to it then it was worthless.*

*Luckily it had a 30 day money back guarantee, I sent it back.*

*Think the deer repeller has a similar warranty; maybe you should go for it and tell us how it works. *

*/Bill Fleming/**//*

*/MontanaStateUniversity/**//*

*/Western Ag /**/ResearchCenter/**//*

*/580 Quast Ln/**//*