Phil: Your daughter might be interested how this originated - on a forum, a
friend, who buys into a lot of sketchy material,  posted this link to a
'popular' website
http://naturalsociety.com/apple-extract-kills-cancer-cells-outperforms-chemo-drugs/
 -

so - I'm guessing many more people will see the claim "Study: Apple Extract
Kills Cancer Cells, Outperforms Common Chemo Drugs" than will be exposed to any
critique such as Robert Walter posted for us - bogus is bogus, and altho this
would, on the surface, seem to be positive for apples, it's cheating and not a
prosperous way to promote ourselves

David Doud
grower IN
thunderstorms, rain and floods, tornado watch, gonna be a while before I get
anything else planted - and wondering how effective that COCS applied last
sunday at 1/4" green is today...