Hello Mosbah,
    I'm well aware and familiar with DPA but have never had to use it since all
my apples are never picked until COMPLETLY mature.
 I believe 1-MCP is possibly the salvation of the apple industry. Every grower
should be using  it if fruit is to be held in non-CA longer than 6-8 weeks. No
more soft mushy apples to ruin the industry reputation.
  I posted the e-mail to make growers aware of those people who get heavy
publicityas these "experts" such as this EWG.  BEWARE!!
  Remember what we older growers went  thru with the Allar fiasco?
                                       Evan Milburn
                               www.milburnorchards.com