 Subject: apple-crop Digest, Vol 42, Issue 14
 To: apple-crop@virtualorchard.net
 Date: Friday, June 6, 2014, 11:00 AM

 Send apple-crop mailing list
 submissions to

 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     apple-crop-requ...@virtualorchard.net

     apple-crop-ow...@virtualorchard.net

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of apple-crop digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. Re: Sprayer Calibration Between
 Training Styles (Fleming, William)

 Message: 1