Hi!

If there is no hope for fruit sales!  I would do a good rate of copper/Manzate
to make sure all fireblight shoot blight is shut down. Manzate has a 77day phi
so no fruit sales if applied now.

Not sure manzate/copper would be of any value for FB. Strep within hours after
the storm is good.

I would do several periodic applications of capatan/ziram to ensure that no
rots develope in the wood, shoots, trunks- ie black rot, white rot or necteria
canker which can get established- the copper will help with the necteria canker.

I would guess that within hours/days wood wounds would not be susceptible for
any more pathogen infection. So why would periodic sprays be needed?

Vincent Philion
IRDA