I'm in an HP UX V3 and my gmak and gcc version are the following is those
are the needed ones or shall I use other versions ?
bash-4.0# make -v
GNU Make 3.81
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

This program built for ia64-hp-hpux11.31
bash-4.0# gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
Target: ia64-hp-hpux11.31
Configured with: ../gcc/configure