Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 04:15:52 -0400
From: "Clarence Verge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Subject: Now straying wildly <g> : Arachne CGA and skips

On Sat, 19 Aug 2000 01:27:56 +0100, Neil Smith wrote:

It doesn't matter !
Look at the subject line. That <g> screws up Insight 3.5.
Both of the buttons "MOVE" and "TRASH" are inactivated !

All is ok when the <g> is deleted from the page source.

That looks like a security hole to me.

- - Clarence Verge
- - Using Arachne V1.62 for a change....
In a world without walls, who needs windows?
Visit my home site for more info:
http://www.fresh-toast.com/welcome.htm