howdy-
Qube looked pretty neat, but as some of the others mentioned, it doesn't
seem to do much.....yet.  I was able to use it without a mouse-- my
laptop sometimes has a problem with dropping pointer syndrome so I have to use
tab and arrows to move around the screen.  And I got it to dial up the
internet but what do I use to browse with?  Do I install something like
"Links"?  Anyway, it didn't mess things up like some Russian Dos
doohicky did to my laptop...dpsdos? pmsdos? lossdos?  Before I made the
plunge, it too said it would not change anything....right!
I don't give Qube a thumbs down, it may turn out to be OK.
cheers-
Neil T.
-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Ultimate Internet Client
http://www.qsl.net/wa4chq/godspeed.html
-- Arachne V1.66, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/