People may already be aware but the Archimedes Software Preservation
Project is aiming to provide access to a complete archive of old software
for the Archimedes.

I just read that they've now got permission to distribute all the old
Krisalis titles:

http://www.iconbar.com/forums/viewthread.php?threadid=11919&page=3#121344

Pretty good news for ArcEm users.  Once they have a web site up, I'll add
a link from the ArcEm site.

There's quite a few on the list that my pocket money didn't stretch to
back in the day, so I'm looking forward to playing some of them.  :)

--

Michael Drake                             http://www.smoothartist.com/