On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, Eric Bélanger wrote:

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 12:47 AM, Dan McGee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This worked for me now that we've moved a lot of stuff to the /srv/
hierarchy, guys:

svn switch --relocate svn+ssh://archlinux.org/home/svn-packages
svn+ssh://archlinux.org/srv/svn-packages

Make sure you do this in your top-level checkout directory.

Additional note, new dbscripts have been released, with some fixes
from Allan, which also cover the new /srv paths.

Most of the things you once used in /home/* are now under the same
path, but in /srv

A new version of devtools with updated paths should also be released.

The only reference to the old path is in archco. Replace:

svn co svn+ssh://svn.archlinux.org/home/svn-packages/$i
by:
svn co svn+ssh://svn.archlinux.org/srv/svn-packages/$i

believed to be clean.