On Mon, 8 Dec 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Eric Bélanger
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, 1 Dec 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:

Hello all,
I am a slacking package maintainer. Additionally, I'd love more time
to focus on code projects, ISO releases, and general management type
stuff to streamline the process for everyone else (as was done with
the new db-scripts). Projects like the iso scripts, the installer,
dbscripts, community backend, GPL source compliance (which I need to
make live, btw), and all those niggling things that are there in the
back of my mind.

I just want to let you know that all my packages, except for a handful
of core packages, are up for grabs if anyone wants them. I keep
putting off rebuilds (x264, ffmpeg, hiemdal) simply because I don't
have the time to do all of that at once. Any help would be
appreciated.

Cheers,
Aaron

I could take:

 cowsay
 laptop-mode-tools
_______________
< They're yours >
---------------
       \   ^__^
        \  (oo)\_______
           (__)\       )\/\
               ||----w |
               ||     ||

Some of my packages depends on ffmpeg/x264 but I'm hesitant in picking them
up. I don't think I have time to maintain them especially if everything has
to be rebuilt everytime they are updated. It might be better if someone else
with more time/interest would pick them up. Unless I get rid of some of my
packages as well.

Yeah, I really want to upgrade these, but I don't have the time to
devote to the rebuilds....

We should wait for the libpcap and heimdal rebuilds be pushed out of testing before starting the ffmpeg/x264 one. Otherwise, it'll get messy as xine-lib would be part of both ffmpeg/x264 and heimdal rebuilds.

believed to be clean.