Dan McGee schrieb:
On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 4:35 AM, Thomas Bächler<tho...@archlinux.org> wrote:
Dan McGee schrieb:
This allows building minilogd without installing the whole works, and is
just a bit more suited to the task.
This doesn't create the empty /etc/conf.d/ and /etc/rc.d/functions/
directories which I'd like to have in there. Can you resend it, or should I
just modify it and put my name on it?

Apparently Aaron has a Makefile patch in the queue already, so maybe
wait and see.

Isn't functions a file and not a directory? And I wouldn't mind
creating dirs, but you'll notice no other ones are created by the
script at the moment, so does that really make sense?

I meant functions.d, not functions. There are four directories now:
/etc/rc.d, /etc/conf.d, /etc/rc.d/functions.d/, /etc/cron.hourly/

Two of those are created because files are in there, only conf.d and functions.d are empty, but IMO should be present so people know they can use them.