I just completed an installation using the FTP install image and everything
went fine apart from a couple of glitches:

        - mkinitcpio.conf seemed to refer to the "input" hook by default, which
doesn't exit. As a result, the default initcpio image is not built, but
luckily one is able to boot using the fallback image. Did you mean "usbinput"
perhaps?

        - The second remark is actually a "visual" glitch: during the initial
package
installation, messages sent to stderr distort the ncurses view of the
installer. It's not vital, but IMHO they could be handled a bit better

Apart from that I was impressed to see GRUB as a cd bootloader :-)

Keep up with the good work and thanks for the splendid distro!

Cheers,
Apollon